Spokane Teachers Credit Union
Register: Facebook   Connect: Facebook
Ed Clark's How's Business?
Home   •   Archives   •   Spokane Edition   —   June 1, 2010

Advertisements

CDA - Contract Design Associates - 509-624-4220

Prime Lending

Covington Construction

Hold on Now

Nectar Tasting Room

YMCA

Zero Rez

Scott Graphics

Marcus Whitman Hotel- 509-525-2200

Timothy Fischer and Lisa Malpass Named Principals at Winston & Cashatt

— Winston & Cashatt's principals recently voted in Timothy R. Fisher and Lisa A. Malpass as the firm's newest principals. Fischer brings to the firm a strong background in bankruptcy, real estate, commercial litigation, and corporate transactional work. Malpass joined Winston & Cashatt, Lawyers in 2014, bringing more than a decade of experience in the areas of guardianship, including appointments as a Title 11 Guardian ad Litem; simple estate planning, with occasional Medicaid planning and social security administration disability; probate; and vulnerable adult protection order and defense of DSHS administrative actions.

Laugh for the Cure is Thursday evening



The Susan G. Komen Eastern Washington Affiliate presents the 4th Annual Laugh for the Cure, this Thursday, October 15 from 5 to 9 pm, at the Lincoln Center. It's an evening to help raise awareness and funding for breast health programs in our community. This fundraising event will feature heavy appetizers, raffles, silent and live auctions, wine-pull and a hilarious stand-up comedy show featuring two of the finest comedians touring today. 75 percent of the money raised stays in our 14 county service area to support and provide invaluable services and resources, while the remaining 25 percent is dedicated to groundbreaking research to find a cure.

Get your tickets now at www.komeneasternswashington.org or call 509-315-4715.

Comments

There are no comments on this story at this time. Please leave a comment below!

Leave a comment.

If you are a subscriber to the weekly email, please feel free to leave a comment!

First Name:

E-mail: (Required for subscription verification - will not be published)

Your Comment:

NOTE: Any comment containing offensive or inappropriate material will be deleted.





For more information about advertising on this newsletter, which is read by over 6,000 business people each week, please call 509-838-4080 or e-mail us at info@spokanehowsbusiness.com.

For creative, affordable, effective marketing communications that can make a difference in your business, contact The Clark Company, 509-838-4080.

Be sure to catch "How’s Business?" Friday mornings at 8:50 on KXLY News Radio 920.

register

If you'd like to register to receive How's Business? weekly in your e-mail, click here.
forward

If you know someone who'd enjoy receiving How's Business? Click here to send it to them.

Advertisements

Windermere - Marianne

Associated Industries

KPBX FM

i Heart Radio

The Cathay Inn

Express Pros - 509-747-6011

i Heart Radio

Hara Allison

Skyline NW

advertisehere

Brought to you weekly by Ed Clark and The Clark Company

509.838.4080 - info@spokanehowsbusiness.com
30 East Sprague Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, Washington 99202